We welcome anyone with an interest in aeolian processes to become a
member of the society. We offer three levels of membership with the
option of receiving the Society's journal 'Aeolian Research' either
by mail or electronically.
Three categories of members shall be recognized:
- Individual members - persons actively engaged in or, after retirement, retaining an active interest in aeolian research and its applications;
- Corporate members - institutions, companies, and organizations of manufacturers, dealers and users of equipment related to aeolian processes. Such corporate bodies may only have one individual member representing it in the Organization
- Honorary members - distinguished workers in aeolian processes research who have retired from active posts. Honorary members are nominated by the Board and elected by the General Assembly.
Membership shall be terminated by:
- Death of a member or, in the case of a corporate member, when the corporation ceases to exist;
- Resignation by a member or corporate member;
- Notice given by the Organization.
ISAR Membership rates
Members receive the ISAR newsletter, reduced registration to ISAR conferences and discounted subscription to Aeolian Research. Applicants from least developed countries, as defined by the United Nations (see Least developed countries), are assessed at the student membership rate. New and old members use the button below to pay dues with PayPal. The Secretary/Treasurer will send you a receipt and contact you for address information.
|Regular||US $300||3 Year|
|Regular||US $195||3 Year|
Alternative payment methods or more information may be obtained by contacting ISAR Secretary/Treasurer Mike Hilton.
Dr. Mike Hilton, Secretary/Treasurer
International Society of Aeolian Research
PO Box 56
University of Otago
Dunedin, NZ 9054